I have been creating an online course – 113 power point slides converted into a video for those interested in knowing why I think Bitcoin will reach new all-time highs by the end of 2020.
Here is one of the major reasons why I think this will happen.
This Rare Event will send Bitcoin Prices Soaring
- Like World Cup soccer, it only comes around every four years. But you can’t wait until it happens. You need to prepare months in advance.
- It’s called the bitcoin “halving” event. Let me explain what that is…
- There can never be more than 21 million bitcoins in existence. The issuance is strictly regulated by computer code.
- Every 10 minutes, bitcoin “miners” compete with each other to solve a complex mathematical problem. Whoever solves the problem first is awarded 12.5 bitcoins.
- A ‘halving’ event is when the bitcoin reward gets cut in half. So each halving reduces supply coming to the market. The first halving occurred in 2012, and the second in 2016. The third will occur in May 2020.
Research shows bitcoin prices reach their bottom about 472 days prior to the ‘halving’ events. It also shows that once the halving occurs, you can expect the overall rally to continue for another year.
- 2012 – 2014, bitcoin rallied 11,645%.
- 2016 – 2018, bitcoin rallied 7,382%
- 2020 – 2022, bitcoin rallies ?
- 472 days prior to the 2020 ‘having’ event is in the first week of February 2019. So, we have already started the next rally.
- If you invested 15–16 months before the 2012 ‘halving’ event, you would’ve made 28% more than waiting until the halving date…
- And if you invested 15–16 months prior to the 2016 ‘halving’ event, you would’ve made 158% more than waiting until the halving date.
- Let me put that in perspective for you: $100 invested in bitcoin on the 2016 ‘halving’ date would have made you over $2,800. But that same $100 invested 15–16 months earlier would’ve made you over $7,300.
- NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE MAXIMUM ADVANTAGE OF THE COMING 2020 ‘HALVING’ EVENT.